i need to stop putting only half of what i’m capable of into the things that i do. whether it’s school, work, or activities, i realize that lately, i’ve been half assing my way through a lot of things. :/
and it really needs to stop. i have a looming “manager talk” on the horizon at work — if i don’t step it up and actually put my best foot foward, i have no argument about what happens. on that note, i also need to step up for my activities — i realized that when i started this school year, that i was making a commitment because i wanted to. no one had forced me to do anything, so in the end, it’s only right that i put forth all that i can, right?
no lie, i feel burnt out at times — but those are moments when i have to take a breath, recharge, and forge ahead with 100% once again.
wish me luck please.
i like going back and seeing what happened these past months by looking at old pictures. :D
i hope everyone had a great easter weekend!!! :) whatever the meaning behind it for you, i hope that it was relaxing and filled with smiles.
on that note, i’ve decided that i want to start a weekly “things i want to accomplish” post for the upcoming week. things have started picking up (already halfway through the quarter!) and i needed a way to organize my mind, minus the fact that i already use a planner. feel free to take a peek into what’s going on in my life, or disregard completely. either way, i hope writing out what’s in my mind will help me actually accomplish them, hah!
- i.s midterm!!! things to do: finish going over the review sheet; review notes; look at online examples; maybe starting the project will help me review?
- print out brand exploratory plan
- prep for the kirin brewery case — meeting up with mktg team at 12:30pm (orin’s cafe)
- closing shift @ 5:15pm
- mgmt midterm!!! things to do: make flashcards?????
- stop by woori market — HEE C:
- email chelsey about meeting on tuesday about foster spotlight dinner
- start research project for festival
- start i.s project - figure out Qs for wednesday!
- copy sheet music
- closing shift @ 5:15pm
- have survey/interview questions ready for mgmt
- finish up research project for festival
- mgmt mtg @ 3:30pm (paccar)
- relay for life mtg @ 5pm
- festival mtg @ 7pm
- possibly start real world paper for mgmt
- shift @ 11-3pm
- coffee, latte art, going to cafes
- cocktail/dessert plates aka anything from crate & barrel
- waking up before my alarm goes off/waking up automatically
- looking at fashion blogs
- cooking mama
- days when its warm enough to just warm a cardigan
- chocolate-covered pretzels
- getting code to work hahh
- the after-workout shower